So motivated right now! This morning I made up our menu for the week with mostly meals from Mark Sisson’s Primal Blueprint Quick And Easy Meals. I splurged on grass-fed, free-range meat and some organic veggies (I decided I’d rather spend more on the meat than the veggies this time around, so the rest of the produce is the pesticide-laden fare).
My plan for losing 30 lbs by Christmas, when my in-laws will be taking my family to Cozumel is as follows-
- Alternating TurboFire and PiYo five days a week
- Making a point to move more than I sit throughout the day
- Drinking water instead of my sugary coffee beverages
- Eating real food 85% of the time (sometimes throwing frozen pizza in the oven is easier)
- Weighing in once a week (here, on Wednesdays)
And that’s it! I don’t like things being too complicated, and losing a little more than a pound a week is a safe and sane rate of loss. After a couple weeks I will be doing a different set of workouts, just to keep things interesting. Of course I will let you know what I’m doing next during my weekly weigh-ins! I’m kind of nervous posting this on a very public place, but I’m hoping that’s the extra motivation I will need on days when I just don’t feel like doing anything.
Anyone want to join me on meeting this goal?